Careers at Design-Peak
Who You Are
You’re a writer. We know, that seems redundant. But we’re looking for someone that can write long-form pieces, can blog with the best of them and knows how to find their way around social media.
And that’s it, really.
But what does it mean to be a great writer?
- You know how to research and pull relevant information.
- You are empathic to your audience.
- You like to ask too many questions. We love many questions.
- You know that you don’t know it all, but you can’t wait to learn it all.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver strategically sound conceptual content. (blogs, case studies, emails, social posts, website).
- Edit pieces submitted by others.
- Assist in creating an editorial calendar.
- Work on yourself to grow in your career.
- Ability to effectively present one’s own ideas and rationale in an effective manner.
Here are the specific details.
- 1 year experience in an agency or corporate marketing position (Not mandatory though).
- Would be nice to see some samples (blogpost, etc).
- Ability to take direction and run with it all while meeting deadlines.
If you think that you meet above mentioned criteria, do not hesitate and mail us your CV.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Content Writer Application